Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birthday Dinz, NYC

The past few months have been crazy. Ive been trying to pick out some of my best moments here in New York and after narrowing it down, one of my best memories in would definitely have to be my 23rd birthday. All the roommates, some UP friends and some friends of Josh’s were in town and we all went to dinner in Little Italy. It is one of my most favorite parts of the city. Just one small street filled with so many Italian things and if you know me, you know I love Italian anything. Seriously. Geek status. It was so amazing to spend my night with all of these people in such an amazing city, in my favorite part of town.

We ended up at De Generro. The food was beyond great. The atmosphere was fantastic. And it definitely didn’t hurt that all of the waiters were prettttttty attractive. It definitely tops the list of most favorite restaurants. The most memorable/embarrassing moment was when the entire restaurant surprised me and erupted into “Happy Birthday.” Large scale. Strangers sang. It was pretty epic. And we got a cake out of it!

After dinner, we ended up at the Belmont for a while and then broke off into groups. I spent the rest of my night roaming the streets of New York and loving my life.

I am so blessed to have had these experiences and to be surrounded by the people here. Thanks for the rad night, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment