Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Club Free time

Club Free Time is a handy little site that lists free events going on in NYC. It's free to view the listings, but you have to be a paying member to view the locations of the events.

If you like random little adventures, join. I joinged in March (just $7 for 3 months), and so far I've seen a dozen or so off broadway plays and movie screenings including...... 666, where i was pulled onstage.. so fun. mark twain's last stand, psycho beach party, 39 Hands.


hmm..also, in case you're wondering..here's a sideways tour of our rooms at UP.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for posting this video! I was planning a trip to Brooklyn just to look at the rooms, and you just saved me like $100! Any other comments or concerns that I should be aware of regarding the building and/or the surrounding area? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete